WandX is a secure way to trade digital assets with a custom Basket protocol enabling users to hedge and balance out risk.
In this documentation, we describe all the products built by WandX, how the community can use these products, as well as how different players in the crypto space can use our products. This is done through tutorials, SDK and API documentation.
- Getting Started: The objective of this documentation is to create an open source repository for developers and companies to be able to use the various products built by WandX to further their development goals. These products include:
- A decentralized exchange built on the NEO Blockchain, AION Blockchain, Wanchain Blockchain. We have SDKs and APIs that enables any existing exchange or upcoming exchange to integrate our decentralized exchange on any of the above Blockchains in less than a few hours. We have built a micro-app that enables any token based website to enable their users to trade their Token within their website itself.
- The custom Basket Protocol that enables users to trade in portfolios of Tokens on either the Ethereum Blockchain, NEO Blockchain, AION Blockchain, Wanchain Blockchain. This protocol can be applied in various ways: a. To enable users to hedge their portfolios, to buy into a Basket of say exchange Tokens. b. To build a decentralized ETF kind of application. c. To trade in large amounts of a single Token, entirely peer to peer, without affecting the price of the Token. The Tokens can be ERC20 Tokens, WRC20 Tokens, ATS Tokens, or NEP5 Tokens.
- We have built backend infrastructure for the AION, Wanchain, NEO, EOS Blockchains to make it easy for any Dapp developers to be able to develop on any of these Blockchains. Dapp developers do not need to worry about connecting to the Blockchain, making calls to the Blockchain etc. All that would be taken care of by the infra that we've built.
- Smart Contracts: All our smart contracts built on Ethereum, NEO, AION, Wanchain can be seen on our Github
- Integrations: Users, developers, projects can integrate our protocol and architecture into their products.
- Additional Resources: Users can see additional resources over on our website and Blog
Support and Community
If you have any questions about WandX, you can get direct access to our team and other members of the community through Slack and Telegram. We are looking for integration partners to build on and expand WandX.